Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is my after school schedule today.
-4 pm take JP to scouts. (They had to meet a half hour earlier to make it to city hall before it closed).
-4:30 take Bubba to scouts.
-5 pick up JP.
-5:30 pick up Bubba.
-6:30 take JP to swimming lessons.

At some point we have to do homework and practice piano as well. Oh the joys of being a mom. I have no idea how moms with more kids do it. Actually, you probably just couldn't allow your kids to have any extracurricular activities.

2 comments:

Delia said...

Seriously! You are a great mom for making sure they are well rounded!

Owen wants to do soccer in a couple of months...but sign ups are this weekend. With mutual and Jared having to be gone a lot, I am kind of having 2nd thoughts about it and it's just him!

Janet said...

All I can say is that it sucks. I really mean that. Yesterday we had a snow day, but usually My schedule is similiar. Today I left work around 4:10, picked up Kenzie and was home around 4:40. Then I went to Kelly's school to pick her up after drama at 5:30. Didn't get out of there and home until around 5:50 pm. Then it was get Kevin and the little girls ready for the Blue & Gold Banquet. Kelly stayed home to study for a Math test. We got home around 8:30/8:40ish, (our scout pack meetings are not the most organized and end up taking a lot longer than they really need to). Then it was baths and pack lunches, etc. We had family prayer a little after 9:30. I don't know how other people make it work. I just have to believe that it does get better. I think that the only night we don't have something going on is Friday. I desperately want to put the kids in sports and other activities and besides finances, I have no idea how we'd fit it all in! Seriously, it has to get better, right? (sorry for the long comment).